My niece, Sarah, recently participated in a show on the International Channel KSCI. The show is one of the Filipino shows on the channel, and in it Sarah was one of three people interviewed about how it was growing up part Filipino and part another ethnicity. Sarah is half Filipino and half Caucasian. Here's one of the segments where they talked to her. If you look closely they show some pictures of Sarah when she was younger (she is 18), and one of the pictures is of the whole family. Sarah was about 8 and she is sitting in my lap, so you can kinda see that I still looked young. My my, times have changed.
And here's something extraa. Ever since I learned how to embed video on these blogs, I can't add enough of them. Oh well, enjoy.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment