Ba de ya - dancing in september
Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day
Here I am on Kauai and can I drive something that shouts, "I'm a tourist!!!" any louder than a PT Cruiser? OK, maybe a convertible Mustang with the top down shouts tourist a little louder, but the PT Cruiser yells pretty loud. Nothing against the car, as it actually drives good enough, but ... Yeah, back on Kauai for another work trip. Tough duty but someone has to do it.Our voices will ring together until the twelfth of never,
We all, will live forever, as one
The flight over to the Garden Island was unremarkable for the most part. I did get a seat in the very last row of the plane - picked it myself - but I had it all to myself. The unusual part of the flight was the landing. It was smooth, but we came in from the north, landing on 21 instead of the usual 35. I think it's only the second time I've been on a plane which landed this way, out of the over 30+ trips. And this morning Poipu was fairly sunny when I left to go for work, and it was overcast out west when I got to the base. Wonder what else could be unusual about this trip.
Youre a shining star, no matter who you are
Shining bright to see what you can truly be
This evening I was over at Costco to kill some time. Didn't plan on buying anything but I wandered over to the CD section and I stumbled on a 3 CD collection of Earth, Wind and Fire songs. I've been looking for a Best of EWF CD for a few years and haven't found any, so I couldn't resist. Besides, it was only $12.99, so it wasn't a hard sell. Now to listen to the CD ....

No comments:
Post a Comment