Thursday, November 29, 2007

Elf Yourself

OK, so Christmas is less than a month away and people find all of these fun and silly things on the Internet to waste a few minutes at home or at work. Not that I waste any time at work – I am a civil servant and, as such, am held to high work standards. Don’t let it be known that I am wasting the taxpayer’s money. And if you believe that, you will believe that I am really one of the dancing elves shown on this link: http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9627526305

Here’s a YouTube video of a Christmas standard:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VNgw549Vy0U

Here’s a Christmas card that shows what happens when Santa works where I do.

Yet another YouTube video of a song of what everyone wants for
Christmas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtqIM_bPTws&feature=related

And don’t forget that ever popular Elf Bowling – it’s up to "Elf Bowling 7 1/7 - The Last Insult” and it can be downloaded from this site:
http://www.nstorm.com/

That’s enough silliness for now.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

One of my classmates made an "Elf Yourself" with all our professors and sent it out on the class mailing list. What she didn't realize is that the professors receive those emails too =X Oops! Good thing they all thought it was funny.