Thursday, December 6, 2007

End of another week

Woo hoo, it's the end of another work week. Yeah, I know it's only Thursday evening but I am taking tomorrow off. This week had its share of drama at work. Not with the people I work with directly, but with the programs we work with. Lots of last minute things needed to be done, and I feel a bit guilty I couldn't take any more of the load from a couple of people at work. But then again, they are "fellows". Or is it "Fellows". Any ways, we have a couple of people at work who are really good at running the simulation program we have. Whenever they explain it to me, it makes sense at that moment. But don't expect me to regurgitate any of it back.

Any ways, we have some programs wanting to do things next week but they almost waited until the last minute to get all the info we need. In my case, I feel they were late but in the Fellows case, they were willing to do whatever to help them do their thing. The funny part is that the Fellow that had the bigger headache won't be around next week to see any of his hard work come to its fruition. I won't either as we're heading west to help out elsewhere. I get the choice job as I will be on land while the other will be bobbing along on the ocean. Ahhh, Kauai - what more can I say?

But enough work talk. Before the traveling happens I get to go to the Merriest Place on Earth tomorrow with some of my favorite people, my fellow D-land fanatics. Hopefully the forecasted rain will die down early enough to allow snow to fall in the O.C. And fireworks too, but that happens before the snow. Along with the singing with the pirates, and the children from around the world, too. 12 hours before we leave my home. Can't wait!!!!

No comments: